Please follow the installation steps below to ensure your appliance is installed and operates correctly.
- To ensure that the appliance is not accidentally switched off, connect your refrigerator to its own isolating switch. Do not plug in any other appliance at this isolating switch.
- For power requirements, please refer to the information on the serial plate. This is located at the front right-hand side of the drawer when open.
- It is essential that the appliance is properly grounded (earthed).
- Connect the appliance to the electrical supply (115VAC, 60 Hz) with the fitted plug and lead.
- Follow the National Electrical Code and all local codes and ordinances when installing this product.
Warning: Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) may trip during normal operation of your refrigerator and interrupt the power supply. The use of a GFCI is not recommended with this product.
- Your refrigerator should not be located in direct sunlight or next to any heat generating appliance such as a cooktop, oven or dishwasher.
- Your product is fitted with front and rear rollers designed for moving the product in forwards and backwards direction.
- Avoid moving the product in a sideways direction as this may damage the rollers or the floor covering/surface.
- Your product must be installed by a qualified appliance installer as incorrect plumbing can lead to water leaks.
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances does not accept responsibility for damage (including water damage) caused by faulty installation or plumbing.
Door panel set
- The standard appliance does not include a door panel set.
- When designing custom door panels, these are only available for non-Water dispensing models.
- To complete the integrated appliance for non-Water dispensing models the customer should supply their own custom door panel set. All the hardware required to mount the door panel sets to the refrigerator doors is supplied.
- Fisher & Paykel door panel sets are available (EZKleen stainless steel door panels, model numbers: RD3680, RD3680U, RD3684 and RD3684U), and can be purchased through your Fisher & Paykel dealer.