This function allows you to chill your beverages rapidly in the freezer without the worry of forgetting them. The timer is set for 15 minutes however the time taken to chill depends on the size of your beverage. If after 15 minutes your beverage is not cold enough, simply place it back in the freezer and reset the ‘Bottle Chill’ function.
- To activate, press the button on the internal display. The ‘Bottle Chill’ light above the button will be illuminated when the function is activated. For Ice & Water models the icon will also be illuminated on the external display.
- An alarm will sound after 15 minutes has elapsed reminding you to remove your beverage from the freezer.
To Silence the Alarm – with Internal Ice Maker Models:
Open the fresh food compartment door and press the button on the internal control panel.
To Silence the Alarm – with Ice & Water Models:
Open the fresh food compartment door and press the button on the internal control panel or press the button once on the external display.
- To deactivate ‘Bottle Chill’ before 15 minutes has elapsed, press the button on the internal control panel. When ‘Bottle Chill’ is deactivated the light above the button will no longer be illuminated, and the icon is not visible on the external display (Ice & Water models only).
- If you would like your beverage colder, place it back into the freezer and reset the ‘Bottle Chill’ function.
We have created the ‘Fast Freeze’ feature to help your get the best possible results when freezing fresh food. ‘Fast Freeze’ boosts the freezing speed by dropping the freezer to its coldest temperature for 12 hours, which helps to ensure vital freshness, texture and taste are retained during the freezing process.
- To activate, press the button on the internal display. The ‘Fast Freeze’ light above the button will be illuminated when the function is activated.
- To deactivate before the 12 hours has elapsed, press the button again. When ‘Fast Freeze’ is deactivated the light above the button will no longer be illuminated.
- For best results we recommend that you activate the function before it is required eg before grocery shopping. Alternatively, activate it when placing food in the freezer.
This function is designed to be used for times when you require more ice eg when you are having a party. The ‘Ice Boost’ function will increase ice production up to 30%* from standard ice making and deactivates automatically after 24 hours.
- When you first turn on your ice maker, the ‘Ice Boost’ function will be off.
- To turn this function on, press the button. The light above the button will be illuminated when the ‘Ice Boost’ function is on.
- To manually deactivate this feature press the button again. The light above the button will no longer be illuminated.
- Activating the ‘Ice Boost’ function will automatically turn ON ice maker.
- Deactivating ice maker will automatically deactivate the ‘Ice Boost’ function.
- If the fresh food compartment door is left open the alarm will beep after 90 seconds, and if the freezer door is left open the alarm will beep after 60 seconds.
- While either door remains open, subsequent beeps will sound every 30 seconds for 5 minutes.
- A continuous alarm will sound if either of the doors have been left open for 5 minutes or longer and the interior compartment light(s) will turn off. The alarm will stop only when the door(s) is closed.
If ‘Alarm Mute’ has been activated the door alarms will be silenced for 20 minutes. After 5 minutes of the doors being left open the compartment light will turn off however the normal door alarms will be suspended. The light above the button will illuminate to indicate that the appliance is in this mode.