Exterior (All Models)
Stainless Exterior Doors
- Clean the exterior door with liquid dishwashing detergent dissolved in warm water and a soft cloth.
- Dry the door with a lint-free cloth.
- The use of any abrasive or stainless steel cleaners and solvents will damage the door surface.
Other Exterior Surfaces (All Models)
Clean all other exterior surfaces with a mix of warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent, and a soft cloth.
If necessary, clean the magnetic door gasket, the centre door gasket and the pocket handles with an old toothbrush, warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Cleaning the rear compartment cover
Interior (All Models)
- It is important to keep the interior of the refrigerator and freezer clean to help prevent food from becoming contaminated during storage.
- The amount and types of food stored determines how often cleaning should be carried out in the refrigerator (ideally once every 1 to 2 weeks).
- Remove the shelves from cabinet and door. Wash shelves and storage bins in warm water and detergent; rinse in clean water and dry before replacing.
- Wipe over the interior surfaces with warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Alternatively you can use 1tsp baking soda dissolved in 500ml of warm water. Rinse with
- clean water.
- To help remove “old stale refrigerator” smells add a few drops of vanilla essence or vinegar to the water before cleaning.
- Clean interior surfaces with warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Use a toothbrush for the magnetic door gasket.
- Do not use harsh, abrasive cloths on any part of the refrigerator or freezer.
Glass Shelves (All Model)
Clean with warm water and detergent or a glass cleaner.
Bottle Holder (where fitted)
Clean with warm water and detergent. The use of abrasive cleaners and solvents may cause damage.
Many commercially available cleaning products contain solvents that may attack the plastic components of your refrigerator and cause them to crack. It is important to use only warm water and a small amount of liquid dishwashing detergent on any components inside and outside your refrigerator. Avoid using anti-bacterial cleaning products on either the interior or exterior of the cabinet as they may cause rusting of metal components and cracking of plastic components.