Before Using your New Oven, Please
- Read this user guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all accessories and packaging. Peel the protective film off all surfaces and accessories.
- Set the clock. The oven will not work until the clock has been set. See ‘To set the clock’.
- Slide in the shelves you will need, making sure that:
- They are between the two wires of a shelf position;
- The stop notches point down;
- The bigger guard rail is at the back.
- Heat the oven on maximum for:
- 60 minutes in the position
- 30 minutes in the position
- 15 minutes in the position
- There will be a distinctive smell while you are conditioning your oven. This is normal, but make sure your kitchen is well ventilated during the conditioning.
- Once cooled, wipe out the oven with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and dry thoroughly.
Correct Position of Shelves
Function and Temperature Dials
1. Select a Function
Rotate the function dial to select a function
If you wish to use the oven at the preset
If the display is steadily lit and you wish to change the temperature either:
2a. Adjust the Temperature
There are two ways to set the temperature while the display is flashing:
3. When the Oven is Preheating and During Cooking
4a. To Check the Set Temperature
4b. To Check the Time of Day
5. When you have Finished Cooking