- This appliance shall not be used for space heating. This information is based on safety considerations.
- All openings in the wall behind the appliance and in the floor under the appliance shall be sealed.
- Keep appliance area clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline, and other flammable vapors.
- Do not obstruct the flow of combustion and ventilation air.
- Disconnect the electrical supply to the appliance before servicing.
- When removing appliance for cleaning and/or service;
- Shut off gas at main supply.
- Disconnect AC power supply.
- Disconnect gas line to the inlet pipe.
- Carefully remove the range by pulling outward.
7. RANGE IS HEAVY; use care in handling.
8. ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT
Electrical installation should comply with national and local codes.
9. AIR SUPPLY and VENTILATION
The installer must refers to local/national codes.
10. GAS MANIFOLD PRESSURE
Natural gas - 4.0” W.C.P.
LP/Propane - 11.0” W.C.P.
11. The misuse of oven door (e.g. stepping, sitting, or leaning on them) can result in potential hazards and/or injuries.
12. When installing or removing the range for service, a rolling lift jack should be used. Do not push against any of the edges of the range in an attempt to slide it into or out of the installation. Pushing or pulling a range (rather than using a lift jack) also increases the possibility of bending the leg spindles or the internal coupling connectors.
ELECTRICAL GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- The range must be electrically grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA No. 70-latest edition. Installation should be made by a Iicensed electrician.
- FOR PERSONAL SAFETY, THIS APPLIANCE MUST BE PROPERLY GROUNDED.
- If an external electrical source is utilized, the installation must be electrically grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the national Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70.
- This appliance is equipped with a three-prong grounding plug for your protection against shock hazard and should be plugged directly into a properly grounded socket.
- DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CUT OR REMOVE THE THIRD (GROUND) PRONG FROM THE POWER PLUG.
Only authorized replacement parts may be used in performing service on the range. Replacement parts are available from factory authorized parts distributors. Contact the nearest parts distributor in your area.
Important Precautions and Recommendations
After having unpacked the appliance, check to ensure that it is not damaged. In case of doubt, do not use it and consult your supplier or a professionally qualified technician.
Packing elements (i.e. plastic bags, polystyrene foam, nails, packing straps, etc.) should not be left around within easy reach of children, as these may cause serious injuries.
The packaging material is recyclable and is marked with the recycling symbol .
- Do not attempt to modify the technical characteristics of the appliance as this may become dangerous to use.
- Do not carry out cleaning or maintenance operations on the appliance without having previously disconnected it from the electric power supply.
- After use, ensure that the knobs are in OFF position.
- Do not allow children or other incapable people to use the appliance without supervision.
- During and after use of the range, certain parts will become very hot. Do not touch hot parts.
- Keep children away from the range when it is in use.
- This range is supplied with a protective film on steel and aluminium parts. This film must be removed before installing/using the appliance.
- Make sure that electrical cables connecting other appliances in the proximity of the range cannot come into contact with the hob or become entrapped in the oven door.
- Do not line the oven walls with aluminium foil. Do not place shelves, broiler pan, pans or other cooking utensils on the base of the oven chamber.
- The manufacturer declines all liability for injury to persons or damage to property caused by incorrect or improper use of the appliance.
- To avoid any possible hazard, the appliance must be installed by qualified personnel only. Any repairs by unqualified persons may result in electric shock or short circuit. In order to avoid possible injuries to your body or to the appliance, do not attempt any repairs by yourself. Such work should be carried out by qualified service personnel only.
Danger of burns! The oven and cooking accessories may become very hot during operation. Make sure children are kept out of reach and warn them accordingly. To avoid burns use kitchen clothes and gloves when handling hot parts or utensils.
- Stand away from the range when opening oven door. Hot air or steam which escapes can cause burns to hands, face, and/ or eyes.
- Never clean the range, oven and storage compartment with a high-pressure steam cleaning device, as it may provoke a short circuit.
- This appliance is intended for use in your household. Never use the appliance for any other purpose!
- If you should decide not to use this appliance any longer (or decide to substitute an older model), before disposing of it, it is recommended that it be made inoperative in an appropriate manner in accordance to health and environmental protection regulations, ensuring in particular that all potentially hazardous parts be made harmless, especially in relation to children who could play with old appliances.
Remove the door and the storage drawer before disposal to prevent entrapment.
- The Governor of California is required to publish a list of substances known to the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm and requires businesses to warn customers of potential exposures to such substances.
- Gas appliances contain or produce substances which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. To reduce the risk from substances in fuel or from fuel combustion, make sure this appliance is installed, operated, and maintained according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Important Precautions and Recommendations for Use of Electrical Appliances
Use of Any Electrical Appliance Implies the Necessity to Follow a Series of Fundamental Rules. In Particular:
- Never touch the appliance with wet hands or feet;
- Do not operate the appliance barefooted;
- Do not allow children or disabled people to use the appliance without your supervision.
The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for any damages caused by improper, incorrect or unreasonable use of the appliance.