Before operating your new microwave oven make sure you read and understand this operation manual completely.
Before the oven can be used, follow these procedures:
Plug in the oven.
Close the door.
The oven display will show "WELCOME PRESS CLEAR AND PRESS CLOCK".
Touch the STOP/CLEAR pad.
To Set the Clock
- Suppose you want to enter the correct time of day 12:30 (A.M. or P.M.).
1. Touch TIMER/CLOCK pad and number 2 pad.
2. Enter the correct time of day by touching the numbers in sequence.
|3. Touch TIMER/CLOCK pad again.|
- This is a 12 hour clock. If you attempt to enter an incorrect clock time, will appear in the display. Touch the STOP/CLEAR pad and re-enter the time.
- If the electrical power supply to your microwave oven should be interrupted, the display will intermittently show WELCOME PRESS CLEAR AND PRESS CLOCK after the power is reinstated. If this occurs during cooking, the program will be erased. The time of day will also be erased. Simply touch STOP/CLEAR pad and reset the clock for the correct time of day.
- Touch the STOP/CLEAR pad to:
- Erase if you make a mistake during programming.
- Cancel timer.
- Stop the oven temporarily during cooking.
- Return the time of day to the display.
- Cancel a program during cooking, touch twice.