To be Completed by the Installer
- Is the cooktop earthed?
- Check that there is an adequate and constant flow of cool air from the cabinetry to the base of the cooktop.
- Check that the power supply cable is not accessible via cupboard doors or drawers and that it is NOT touching the cooktop.
- Is the cooktop clamped down securely?
- Check that the pan detection feature is working correctly. Turn on each cooking zone without putting any cookware on them. Are all the displays flashing?
- Check that all the cooking zones function correctly. Place suitable pans with water in them on each zone, then turn all of them on to a high setting. Is the water heating?
- Are all touch controls and displays functioning?
- To check that the ‘hot surface’ indicators function correctly, turn off all the zones. Is H displayed in all the cooking zone displays?
- Have you demonstrated the basic operation to the customer?
Make sure to Explain to the Customer About
- The importance of taking note of the safety warnings at the beginning of the user guide, especially for persons with pacemakers or other electrical implants.
- The ‘hot surface’ indicators.
- Using induction suitable cookware only.
- The pan detection feature.