- Placement of Unit.
- Specified clearance maintained to cabinet surfaces.
- Unit Level- front to back, side to side.
- All packaging material and tie straps removed.
- Receptacle with 15 ampere circuit protection is provided for service cord connection.
- Adequate ground connection.
- Connection: 1/2” NPT flex line with a minimum 5/8” diameter.
- The pressure regulator which is connected to the manifold is set for 4.0” W.C. for Natural Gas or 10” W.C. for LP.
- Manual gas shut-off valve installed in an accessible location.
- Unit tested and free of gas leaks.
- All internal packing materials are removed, ie below grates, around knobs, etc.
- Knobs turn freely and correctly.
- Each burner lights satisfactorily, both individually and with other burners operating.
- Low flame operation verified.
- All burner caps, burner rings and burner bases correctly seated in position, level, and do not rock or slide.
- Burner grates correctly positioned, level, and do not rock.