- The cavity is square and level, and of the required dimensions.
- The installation will comply with all clearance requirements and applicable standards and regulations.
- The power switch will be easily accessible to the customer when the warming drawer is installed.
- The warming drawer (and any product on top of it) will rest on a surface that can support its weight.
- The height from the floor suits the customer.
- You consult local building authorities and by-laws if in doubt regarding installation.
If Installing with a Companion Product
- If installing with a companion product please refer to the installation instructions of that product to ensure the installation requirements of BOTH products are met.
- When installing products on top of the warming drawer, the weight of the product should be distributed across the edges of the warming drawer.
- Products above which rest on ‘feet’ may only be installed if the feet of the product lie within 2 3/4” (70mm) of the sides of the warming drawer, as this area is reinforced. Failure to do this may result in damage to the warming drawer and companion product.
Warming Drawer can withstand a maximum weight of 132lb (60kg)