To customise a cycle
WashSmart™ model only
You can program your washer to remember the wash options you prefer for each wash cycle. For instance, you may want to set the ‘Regular’ cycle to a ‘Cold’ wash or set ‘Heavy Duty’ to include a ‘Soak’.
- Press ‘Power’ .
- Press the wash cycle button. Hold down for 2 seconds. You will hear 2 quick beeps and the wash cycle light will flash.
- Select your wash options, eg ‘Cold’ wash, ‘Soak’.
- Press the wash cycle again to store your customised cycle.
To change your customised wash cycle simply repeat these steps.
When you are customising a wash cycle you can shorten or lengthen the wash time:
- To shorten the wash time, press the button to reduce the number of wash progress lights that are illuminated.
- To increase the wash time keep pressing the button until all the wash progress lights are illuminated (refer to ‘Getting started quickly — WashSmart™ model’).
Unlike the ‘Favourite’ cycle you cannot customise a wash cycle to start at the ‘Rinse’ or ‘Spin’ stage. On ‘Heavy Duty’ you can only decrease the wash time.