Please read the following pages before you call for service.
Your washer is capable of diagnosing its own problems. If your washer gives a musical series of beeps every five seconds it is telling you that is has a problem which you can solve using the checklist below.
Your washer sounds a musical series of beeps every 5 seconds and… possible solutions.
|Problem||Displayed As||What to do|
|The washer is not getting any hot water.||'Hot' water temperature light flashing.||
|The washer is not getting any cold water.||'Cold' water temperature light flashing.||
|The washer is not getting any water.||'Hot' and 'Cold' temperature light flashing.||
|The washer is overloaded.||‘High’ water level light flashing.||
|The washer has suds build-up.||First ‘Rinse’ progress or ‘Spin’ progress light flashing.||
|The lid can't lock or the lid is open.||‘Lid Locked’ light flashing.||
|The washer is out of balance.||First ‘Rinse’ or ‘Spin’ progress light flashing.||
Some lights are on but the pattern of lights is unfamiliar.
- Turn your washer off at the wall.
- Wait for 60 seconds and turn it back on.
- Check the washer is level (refer to ‘Installation Instructions’).
- Remove load and retry.
- Put through a ‘Deep Rinse’ and ‘Spin’.
- If the fault reoccurs, repeat Step 1. If the washer still will not work you will be required to call a Fisher & Paykel supported and trained service technician to arrange service (refer to 'Customer Care').