When a continuous series of beeps is sounded, all the lights turn off on the control panel and a number appears on the display, a fault has occurred. The washer will automatically enter this mode if a fault occurs. The fault code will be displayed as followed by a number on the digital display. To stop the sound, touch any button and perform the following steps:
- Turn your machine off at the power point.
- Wait 1 minute and turn it back on.
- Check your machine is correctly levelled (refer to 'Installation instructions').
- Remove your wash load.
- Perform a ‘Rinse’ cycle.
- If the fault re-occurs repeat steps 1 and 2.
- If the machine will still not work you will be required to call a Fisher & Paykel Authorised Repairer to arrange service (refer to ‘Customer Care’). Record the fault code number displayed and the serial number of your washer (located on the rear of the machine) before calling. The fault code will indicate to the repairer what the problem could potentially be.
If a fault code is being displayed, you can still turn your washer off by pressing .