The lid of your CleanSmart™ washer is locked for some parts of the wash cycle, ensuring safety for you and your family while it is operating.
The ‘Lid Locked’ light (above the button) is illuminated when the lid lock is activated, letting you know at a glance if you can open the lid or not.
To unlock the lid at any time during the cycle touch .
The lid will be locked from the beginning of the ‘Bowl Clean’ cycle, through to the end, unless is touched.
If the lid is left open, your CleanSmart™ washer will be unable to lock the lid, and the cycle will be halted. The washer will beep to alert you and display a warning message on the screen. If this occurs, ensure that the lid is closed and touch .
- Do not put anything down the lid lock slot in the top deck of your washer.
- Do not try to disable the lid lock.
Ensure that children or infirmed persons are well supervised when around your CleanSmart™ washer.
- Unsupervised clothes washers filled with water can present a drowning hazard to small children. In order to minimise any risk of this type of accident, your CleanSmart™ washer has been pre-programmed to know when this potential hazard is created and drains the wash water to a safe level.
- If you pause your CleanSmart™ washer at any time during the wash cycle when there is water in the bowl, the washer will activate the auto drain function after 3 minutes. This will drain the water in the wash bowl to an acceptable level, minimising any potential hazard.
- A warning message will be displayed on the digital display while auto drain is in operation. The cycle can be restarted at anytime by touching .