All the water to your refrigerator is filtered to remove impurities through a filter cartridge located in a position of your choice outside the refrigerator. This will need changing approximately every 6 months.
- There is a replacement indicator icon on the internal control panel (Ice & Water and Automatic Ice models) and external display (Ice & Water models only) which will appear when the filter needs replacing. It will flash, as a reminder, when water is dispensed.
- Replacement filter cartridges can be purchased online from fisherpaykel.com or by calling Fisher & Paykel Customer Care. Details of the replacement filter cartridge are labelled on the cartridge. Instructions on how to install your replacement water filter are provided with the filter.
To Reset the Filter Indicator
- We recommend the water filter to be used from the time of installation.
- Do not reset indicator before filter is changed or filter monitoring will be inaccurate.
- Press and hold and for 4 seconds to reset the internal and external filter indicators.
- The icon on the internal and external displays will turn off when reset.
To Disable the Filter Indicator
If disabled, you will not be reminded to next change your filter.
- When no filter is fitted, you can disable the filter indicator.
- Press and hold , and for 4 seconds to turn this feature off, theicon will flash once on the internal and external displays.
- To turn this feature on press, and together for 4 seconds, the icon on the internal and external displays will flash twice.