We have created the ‘Fast Freeze’ feature to help you get the best possible results when freezing fresh food. ‘Fast Freeze’ boosts the freezing speed by dropping the freezer to its coldest temperature for 56 hours, which helps to ensure vital freshness, texture and taste are retained during the freezing process.
- To activate, press the button on the external display. The icon will illuminate on the LED screen when the function is activated.
- To deactivate before the 56 hours has elapsed, press the button again. When ‘Fast Freeze’ is deactivated the icon will no longer be illuminated.
- For best results we recommend that you activate the function before it is required. Alternatively, activate it when placing food into the freezer.
Key lock allows you to disable the buttons on the external control panel. This will ensurethat any settings will not be accidentally activated or adjusted.
- To activate key lock press - and + hold the and buttons for 4 seconds.
- The icon will illuminate on the LED screen when the function is activated.
- Key lock will not automatically deactivate. To manually deactivate, press and hold the - and + buttons for 4 seconds.
- The icon will no longer be illuminated.
- The display screen will automatically turn off when inactive for 30 seconds to save energy.
- Press any button to illuminate the panel.
- The baskets supplied with your freezer are removable.
- They may be stacked on top of each other by folding the handles downwards. Ensure that packages do not protrude above the top of each basket, and for ease of lifting make sure they are not loaded with a lot of heavy food.
- We recommend that foods requiring longer storage should be kept at the bottom of the freezer.