- This cooktop must be connected to the mains power supply only by a suitable qualified person.
- To connect the cooktop to the mains power supply, do not use adapters, reduce, or branching devices, as they can cause overheating and fire.
- The power supply cable must not touch any hot parts and must be positioned sp that its temperature will not exceed 75 oC at any point
Before connecting the cooktop to the mains power supply check that:
- The domestic wiring system is suitable for the power drawn by the cooktop.
- The voltage corresponds to the value given in the rating plate
- The power supply cable sections can withstand the load specified on the rating plate.
CI302DTB3 3700W@ 220-240V 1N ~ 16A*
CI603DTB2 6950W@ 220-240/380-415V 2N ~ 30A
CI604DTB3 7000W @ 220-240/380-415V 2N ~ 30A
CI754DTB2 7400W @ 220-240/380-415V 2N ~ 32A
CI905DTB2 9800W @ 220-240/380-415V 3N ~ 43A
CI905DTB3 11100W @ 220-240/380-415V 3N ~ 48A
*The CI302DTB2 comes supplied with a cable. This must be wired into a suitably rated plug, permanent connection outlet or power isolator.
Check with an electrician whether the domestic wiring system is suitable without alterations. Any alterations must only be made by a qualified electrician.