Congratulations on your new purchase. Your Fisher & Paykel oven has a number of features to make cooking a great experience for you:
- a wide choice of oven functions
- intuitive controls and displays
Before you start
- Make sure the installer has completed the ‘Final checklist’ in the Installation instructions.
- Read this guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all packaging and dispose of it responsibly. Recycle items that you can.
- Fit the side racks and catalytic panels (see ‘Fitting the side racks and catalytic panels’).
- We recommend you then condition the oven, using the instructions following.
Not all accessories are provided with all models. To purchase other accessories, contact your nearest Fisher & Paykel Authorised Service Centre, Customer Care or visit our local website listed on the back cover.