Secure the Oven to the Cabinetry
- Position the oven in the prepared cavity.
Do not lift the oven by the door handle.
- Open the oven door fully.
- Mark and pre-drill the screw holes.
- Use the supplied screws to secure the oven to the cabinetry.
- ● Do not over-tighten the screws.
- Do not seal the oven into the cabinetry with silicone or glue. This makes future servicing difficult. Fisher & Paykel will not cover the costs of removing the oven, or of damage caused by this removal.
Oven may vary