- You can set the oven to automatically turn on later, cook for a preset time (cooking time), then automatically turn off at a preset stop time. See the example and instructions below (steps 1 to 7).
- If you start cooking manually and only want the oven to turn off automatically after a set cooking time: simply set the cooking time following steps 1 to 4 below and select a function and temperature. The oven will automatically turn off when the cooking time is over.
- Alternatively you may set the time of day you wish the oven to turn off. Follow steps 5-7.
- You may still use the timer when using automatic cooking.
The grill element will come on while the oven is heating up. Uncovered foods may be browned on top.
Safe food handling: leave food in the oven for as short a time as possible before and after cooking or defrosting. This is to avoid contamination by organisms which may cause food poisoning. Take particular care during warmer weather.
Example: It is 11:05 a.m. You want your food to cook for 1 hour, and you would like it to be ready by lunchtime (12:30 p.m.)
|1. Check the clock shows the correct time of day.||2. Touch the cooking time control. The cooking time indicator will flash.|
|3. Touch the and controls to set the cooking time. Make sure you allow for preheat time in your calculation.||
4. Touch the cooking time control to confirm.
The cooking time indicator will stop flashing and remain on.
Set the Stop Time
|5. Touch the stop timecontrol. The stop time A indicator will flash.||6. Touch the and controls to set the time you would like your food to be ready by (ie the stop time).|
|7. Touch the stop timecontrol to confirm. The A will stop flashing and remain on and the display will show the time of day.|
Select Function & Temperature
8. Select a function.
|9. Set the temperature.|
When Automatic Cooking is Set
- The oven lights will stay off but your oven is now set for automatic cooking. It will automatically heat up at the required time.
- The display will show the time of day with the cooking time and stop time A indicators lit. The cooling fan will continue to run.
You can modify the function and temperature before and during cooking.
To Check the Set Cooking Time
Touch the cooking time control.
To Modify the Set Cooking Time
Touch the cooking time control. The cooking time indicator will flash.
You can modify the set cooking time by using the and controls. Touch the cooking timecontrol again to set.
To Cancel the Cooking Time
Touch the stop time control. Touch the - control and scroll the time down to 0:00
Touch the cooking timecontrol to accept.
This will not turn off the oven. If the stop time is set the oven will turn off when the stop time is reached.
To Check the Stop Time
Touch the stop time control.
To Modify the Stop Time
Touch the stop time control. The stop time A indicator and dot will flash.
You can modify the set cooking time by using the and controls. Touch the stop time control again to set.
- Scrolling the time down will not turn off the oven.
To Cancel Automatic Cooking
Touch the cooking time control and the stop time control together for two seconds.
Turn the function and temperature dials to O Off
When the Stop Time is Reached
The oven will automatically turn off and the oven will beep every 7 seconds.
The cooking time and the stop time A indicator will flash.
Turn the function and temperature dials back to O Off.
Press any control to exit automatic cooking.
If the oven function dial has not been turned back to O Off when you exit automatic cooking, the oven will turn back on.