- Excessive water remaining above the filter plate, after the rinse cycle
Check for a kinked drain hose or blocked waste connection, highloop not properly installed or drain hose not routed correctly.
- No water supply (This is displayed as a ‘U1’ fault -- see section ‘If there is a fault’ in the User guide for how to recognise this fault on models without a display.)
Check water is connected and turned on.
- The dishwasher is beeping continuously
There is a fault. See section ‘If there is a fault’ in the User guide for further information and instructions.
- No program indicator lights up when the drawer is opened
Ensure power is connected and is switched on. If it is and still no indicator ligths up, see the ‘Preference options’ section of the ‘Quick start guide’. An option called ‘Open drawer auto power-on’ may need to be turned on.
- Water around water supply and drainage connections
Check connections, existing plumbing and hoses for leaks. Check rubber washer and hose clamp are correctly fitted.
- If product is tipping
Ensure the product is secured to the cabinetry.
- If front panels are misaligned
Check and relevel product. Check the cabinetry is square. Check and adjust front panel alignment if necessary.
- Drawer doesn’t close properly
Ensure nothing is obstructing the drawer from closing properly eg sound insulation, hoses or drawer latches.
- If a problem occurs, consult the ‘Troubleshooting’ or ‘Fault Codes’ section of the User guide.
- If after checking these points you still need assistance, please refer to the Service & Warranty book for warranty details and your nearest Authorised Service Centre, or contact us through our website, listed below.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
The models shown in this document may not be available in all markets and are subject to change at any time. For current details about model and specification availability in your country, please visit our website listed at the end of this document or contact your local Fisher & Paykel dealer.