- Ensure dishware items are not forced into or protrude out of the drawer, as this may prevent the internal lid of the drawer from properly sealing which could result in a service call.
- Locate sharp items safely to prevent injuring the user and damaging the lid assembly.
- Check the bottom of the cutlery basket to ensure sharp or pointed items have not come through as they may stop spray arm rotation.
- Ensure cutlery has not fallen through the base rack and stopped the spray arms from rotating.
- The large bowl is blocking wash water reaching the adjustable racks.
- Large utensils should be on the adjustable racks so they do not become dislodged and stop the spray arms from rotating.
- Sharp or pointed items must be placed horizontally or with sharp edges/points facing down to avoid risk of injury.