Read these instructions carefully before installing this product.
Electrical shock hazard
Important safety precautions!
- Installation of the CoolDrawer requires competent mechanical and electrical skills.
- Be sure to leave these Instructions with the Customer.
- Installation must comply with your local building and electricity regulations.
- At the completion of the CoolDrawer installation, the Installer must perform the Final Check List. Remove all packaging materials supplied with the CoolDrawer.
- The CoolDrawer is manufactured for indoor use only.
- The CoolDrawer MUST be installed to allow for future removal from the enclosure if service is required. Do not seal the CoolDrawer into the cabinetry with silicone or glue. Doing so will make future servicing difficult. Fisher & Paykel will not be liable for any costs associated with removing or replacing a sealed-in product, nor for repairing any damage that may be incurred by doing this.
- Care should be taken when the appliance is installed or removed to reduce the likelihood of damage to the power supply cord.
- Failure to install the CoolDrawer correctly will invalidate any warranty or liability claims.
- If the power supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced. Parts are available from your Authorised Fisher & Paykel dealer.
- Cabinetry must be sufficiently robust to support a combined product and food load of 220 lb (100 kg). Bearers may be required to support the internal shelf.
Before you install the CoolDrawer, please make sure that
- The switched power outlet must be outside the refrigerator drawer cavity so that it is accessible after installation.
- The switched power outlet must be located outside the cavity, within 55” (1400 mm) from the CoolDrawer cavity if situated on the left-hand side of the cavity and within 33” (840 mm) if situated on the right-hand side of the cavity.
- The services hole in the refrigerator cavity needs to be large enough for the power supply plug to fit through.