Exterior (all models)
Stainless exterior doors
Other exterior surfaces (all models)
- Clean all other exterior surfaces with a mix of warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent, and a soft cloth.
- If necessary, clean the magnetic door gasket and the centre door gaskets with an old toothbrush, warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Rear compartment cover (model dependent)
- To maximize operating efficiency regularly vacuum the flooring around your appliance.
- Cleaning behind the appliance is required once or twice a year. More frequent cleaning may be necessary for dusty homes or those with pets shedding hair.
- To do this wind up the feet and carefully ease the refrigerator out of its position. Switch off and unplug.
- Vacuum the flooring behind your appliance and around the rear compartment cover to remove dust accumulation. Use a dry lint-free cloth to clean the appliance walls and surrounding cabinetry.
- After cleaning, plug in and switch on. Push the appliance into position and wind feet down.
Cleaning your rear compartment cover
Water dispenser pad and interface (Ice & Water models only)
- We have incorporated a Dispenser and KEY LOCK function in your refrigerator to make cleaning easier. This will help you to avoid accidental water dispensing while you clean.
- Clean the pad and interface panel with a microfibre cloth and a mixture of warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
Drip tray (Ice & Water models only)
Cleaning the drip tray