The accessible parts of the appliance may become hot during use. Be careful not to touch the heating elements located inside the oven.
It is advisable to keep small children away from the appliance.
If the appliance is being used in combination mode, it is recommended that children only use the oven under adult supervision due to the temperatures generated.
Protecting the environment
This appliance’s packaging materials are recyclable. Please recycle them and help protect the environment by depositing them in municipal containers provided for this purpose.
How your oven works
The microwaves used for cooking are electromagnetic waves. They are commonly found in our environment in the form of radio waves, light and infrared rays.
Their frequency is in the 2450 MHz range.
When food is exposed to microwaves its molecules begin moving rapidly, causing it to heat up.
The penetration depth of waves into the food is approximately 2.5 cm; if the food is thicker, the centre of the food will be cooked by conduction, as in conventional cooking.
- Ensure that your appliance has not suffered any damage during transport (bent door or seal, etc.). If you notice any kind of damage, contact your retailer before using the appliance.
- In order to easily locate the make, model number, etc. of your appliance, we recommend that you note this information on the ‘Warranty and service’ page.
- If the power cable is damaged, it should be replaced by the manufacturer, its after-sales service department or by a similarly qualified person on order to avoid danger.
- Installation should only be performed by installers and qualified technicians.
- Electrical connection rating: 3.4 kW
- Voltage/frequency: 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Current: 16 A
- The electrical installation has sufficient voltage.
- The electrical wires are in good condition.
- The diameter of the wires complies with the installation requirements.
- Your electrical installation is equipped with 16-ampere thermal-sensitive protection.
- The oven is connected to a single phase 220-240 V 50 Hz supply using a 1.5 mm2 cable and connected to earth. The supply must be protected by a suitably rated circuit breaker in accordance with the installation regulations.
- A suitable isolating switch providing full disconnection from the mains power supply is incorporated in the permanent wiring, mounted and positioned to comply with the local wiring rules and regulations. The isolating switch must be of an approved type and provide a 3 mm air gap contact separation in all poles (or in all active [phase] conductors if the local wiring rules allow for this variation of the requirements)
- The isolating switch will be easily accessible to the customer with the oven installed.
- If in doubt, consult your electrician.
Electrical connections should be completed before the appliance is placed in the wall unit.
The appliance must be recess-fitted correctly to ensure electrical safety. During recess fitting and maintenance operations, the appliance must be disconnected from the power supply; fuses must be cut off or removed.
If the power cable is damaged, it should be replaced by the manufacturer, its after-sales service or a similarly qualified person so as to prevent a hazard.
We cannot accept liability for any accident or incident resulting from non-existant, defective or incorrect grounding.
If the oven malfunctions in any way, disconnect it from the power supply or remove the fuse for the oven’s connection line.
Two installation options:
Option ‘A’ - oven only (overall height 457 mm)
Option ‘B’ - oven + lower trim kit accessory
(overall height 478 mm)
If you are installing an appliance directly over another, you have the option of using the supplied black metal shelf cover to conceal the shelf front that would be visible between the two appliances. This needs to be fitted before the lower trim kit and/or appliance is installed. Refer to the instructions packed with the shelf cover accessory kit.
If you choose installation option B, you will need to install the lower trim kit BEFORE you install the appliance. Refer to the instructions packed with the lower trim kit.
Choice of location
The above diagrams determine the dimensions of a cabinet that will be able to hold your oven. The oven can be installed under a work top or in a column of cabinetry (open* or closed) having the appropriate dimensions for built-in installation (see diagram above).
Centre the oven in the unit to guarantee a minimum distance of 20mm with the adjacent unit. The recessed unit must be made of heat resistant material (or coated with this type of material).
- For increased stability, fasten the oven to the unit with 2 screws through the holes provided for this purpose on the lateral uprights.
Make a Ø 2 mm hole in the wall of the unit to avoid the wood splitting.
Fasten the oven with the 2 screws.
To ensure that your installation is compliant, do not hesitate to contact a household appliance specialist.
We accept no liability in the event of an accident or incident resulting from grounding that is non-existent, faulty or incorrectly fitted. If the electrical installation in your household requires modification for you to connect your appliance, contact a qualified electrician. If the oven presents any anomaly, disconnect it from the power supply or remove the fuse from the oven connection line.
The diagrams below explain how to achieve the correct and proper alignment of visual elements of the product should it be necessary. This also allows you to align visual elements across products if this product is installed alongside other companion products.
Inspect the product to check if the gaps are correct
- There should be a minimum 5 mm gap at the base of the product (ie from the bottom of the door glass to the shelf ). The product can be raised or lowered to achieve this gap by adjusting the two small feet at the front of the product with a 7 mm spanner.
- There should be a 5 mm gap between the top of the door glass and the bottom of the control panel. The control panel can be raised or lowered to achieve this gap by first loosening the two screws on either side of the product with a tamper proof torx 20 Screwdriver. Once the control panel is adjusted to suit, ensure the screws are fully tightened again and the panel does not move. This adjustment also allows you to visually align the product incase the cabinetry is not square.
If adjusting the product height or the control panel (or both), ensure the overall product height still allows the product to be installed into the preconfined cabinetry space. Do not lower the control panel so much that it touches or interferes with the door.