Checking for Transport Damage
After removing the packaging, make sure the product is complete and undamaged and that all accessories are present. Do not use the appliance if it is visibly damaged. Contact Customer Care.
- Installation must be performed by a qualified professional in compliance with legislation in force in the country of installation (see section “Built-in installation”).
- The packing elements (plastic bags, polystyrene foam, etc.) should be kept out of reach of children.
- Never install the appliance in rooms where the temperature may drop to 0°C or lower.
- Customise the water hardness as soon as possible following the instructions in the “Water hardness” section.
- This appliance can be installed over a built-in oven if the latter is fitted with a cooling fan at the rear (maximum microwave power: 3 kW).
- Connecting the appliance
- Danger! Check that the mains power supply voltage corresponds to the value indicated on the rating plate on the bottom of the appliance.
- Connect the appliance to an efficiently earthed and correctly installed socket with a minimum current rating of 10A only.
- If the power socket does not match the plug on the appliance, have the socket replaced with a suitable type by a qualified professional. To comply with safety directives, an omnipolar switch with a minimum contact distance of 3 mm must be installed.
- Do not use multiple sockets or extensions.
- Safety cutout devices must be included in the mains power supply in compliance with the installation regulations in the country concerned.
- This appliance conforms to EC Regulation 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- The appliance must not be disposed of with household waste, but taken to an authorised waste separation and recycling centre.