sets the timer
Fig. 21 Clock display and control buttons
|If the display shows||It means that...||For more information|
|flashing 12:00||The clock needs to be set.||See instructions below|
|steadily lit||The oven is set for automatic cooking.||
|flashing and beeping||Automatic cooking has finished|
|steadily lit||The timer is set||See section ‘Using the electronic timer’|
|steadily lit||The oven is heating up||See section ‘Using your oven’|
To set the clock
When the power to the appliance is turned on or restored after a power failure 12:00 will flash in the display
- Press and together - the display will stop flashing. The clock is now set for 12:00.
- Press and together again to change the time. The display will flash
- Press and to set the time. After a few minutes the display will be steadily lit, showing the time is set.
To change the time
- Press and together. The display will flash.
- Press and to set the time.
After a few seconds the display will remain steadily lit, showing the time is set.
Remove the side racks to fit the Catalytic panels (if not already fitted)
- Remove all shelves and trays.
- For easier access to the fixing screws, you may remove the oven door first. See ‘Removing and refitting the oven door’ in 'Care and Cleaning'.
- Remove the side racks on both sides:
- Using a small coin or a flat-head screwdriver, loosen and remove both fixing screws.
- Gently remove the side rack.
Fitting the Catalytic panels
- Fit the catalytic panel. When fitting the catalytic panel make sure that
- the arrows are pointing upwards
-the panel with the hole in it is on the right oven wall.
Refitting the side racks
- To refit the side racks
- make sure that they are the right way up, as in the illustrations, and that you tighten the fixing screws.
- If not already fitted, fit the telescopic sliding shelf supports. See “Care and cleaning’ for instructions.