Before You Do Your First Wash
For best performance your AquaSmartTM should be installed by a qualified or experienced installer.
Before you Start, it is a Good Idea to go through the Following Checklist:
- Has the base packer been removed?
- Is the drain hose threaded through the ‘U bend’ hose guide (with no more than 3⁄4” (20 mm) extended) and hooked on to your standpipe or tub / sink?
- Is the hot hose connected to the hot valve marked ‘H’?
Is the cold hose connected to the cold valve marked ‘C’?
- Is the washer leveled correctly, with the feet extended and cabinet corners clear of the floor? Refer to pages 10 and 11.
- Have you performed the installation test cycle? Refer to page 12.
Electric Shock Hazard
- Read and follow the IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS outlined in this User Guide before operating this appliance, pages 3 – 5.
- Failure to do so can result in death, electric shock, fire or injury to persons.