After using your washer a few times you may discover there are some wash options you prefer for some cycles.
You can program your washer to remember the wash options you prefer for each wash cycle. For instance, you may want to set the ‘Perm Press’ cycle to cold wash temperature or set the ‘Everyday’ cycle so it gives you Rinse+ every cycle.
To Customize a Cycle:
- Press ‘POWER’ to turn the machine on.
- Turn the dial to select the cycle you wish to customize.
- Touch and hold any of the wash option buttons for 3 seconds. The cycle icon will flash on and off to indicate that the product is in cycle adjustment mode. The display will show .
- Select the wash options you prefer by touching the relevant option button.
- Touch to save the selected settings.
Your washer will automatically remember your changes for all future washes you do on this cycle.
You can reset your washer to the default settings it left the factory with:
- Turn the dial to select ‘Spin’.
- Touch and hold the ‘Delay Start’ ‘More’ , the ‘Delay Start’ ‘Less’ and ‘Options’ buttons together for 3 seconds will appear on the screen and the machine will beep.
- Your washer will now be reset to the default settings.