To Be Completed by the Installer
- Check all parts are installed.
- Ensure the appliance is level.
- Ensure the appliance is securely fastened to the cabinetry with the supplied anti-tip bracket and fittings.
- Ensure the door/drawer can open and close freely with no resistance from surrounding cabinetry.
- Ensure hinge limiting bolt is fitted for 90° door swing.
- Ensure all internal and external packaging is removed from the appliance before use.
Ice Models Only
- Ensure the water filtration system has been flushed.
- Ensure a manual ice maker cycle has been forced.