Ensure the appliance is switched on and the isolation faucet has been connected and turned on.
Ice maker initiation
To initiate ice maker before use:
- When the appliance is first turned on after installation, the ice maker will be off.
- To activate the automatic ice maker, press the ‘Ice On/Off’ button once. The LED light above the button will illuminate indicating the ice maker is on.
- Press and hold the , and together for 4 seconds then close the doors. The ice tray will flip twice and empty the water into the bin below. The ice tray will flip only after the doors are closed.
- Force another cycle, this step helps remove any manufacturing and transportation dust in the ice tray.
- Empty the water and correctly replace the bin, ensuring the scoop is located at the front of the bin.
- Once the ice maker is in operation, discard the first 24 hours of ice. This will flush away any impurities in the water line.
For more information on making ice please refer to the User Guide supplied with this appliance.
Water dispenser initiation (Ice & Water models only)
To flush the water filtration system before use:
For more information on water dispensing please refer to the User Guide supplied with this appliance.