Final Checklist to ensure installation has been completed correctly.
To be Completed by the Installer
- Check all parts are installed.
- Ensure the appliance is level.
- Ensure the appliance is securely fastened to the cabinetry with the supplied anti-tip bracket and fittings.
- Ensure the doors/drawer can open and close freely with no resistance from surrounding cabinetry.
- Ensure hinge limiting pin is fitted for 90° door swing.
- Ensure all internal and external packaging is removed from the appliance before use.
- Ensure a manual ice maker cycle has been forced.
Ice & Water models only
- Ensure the water filtration system has been flushed.