- It is important that the doors are in line with the frame and the appliance is centred before following these steps.
- It is important that all four corners of the appliance is supported firmly onto the floor to eliminate any movement.
- Installing the appliance on a soft, uneven, or not level floor may result in twisting of the product and poor door sealing.
- Raise the appliance using an 7/16” (11 mm) hex socket or 3/16” (4 mm) hex Allen key. One turn of height adjusting nuts is equivalent to 1/16” (1 mm) height travel.
Note: maximum travel is 13/16” (20 mm).
- Use the front and rear adjustment nuts (A) to align the front of the doors flush with the adjacent cabinetry top to bottom on both sides. Place a ruler on the front of the product to check flushness top and bottom, left and right. This step will help ensure the refrigerator is level with the adjacent cabinetry.
Failure to achieve flushness top to bottom and/or uneven gaps left to right greater than 1/16” (1.5 mm) can lead to difficulties achieving final alignment. Final alignment will be achieved once door panels have been installed and the appliance is pushed back to sit flush with cabinetry.
Turn adjustment nuts clockwise to raise or counter-clockwise to lower (refer to A).
Check gaps between appliance and adjacent cabinetry are even on both sides (refer to B).
Gently push the front of the product to check the stability