To be Completed by the Installer
- Check all parts are installed.
- Ensure the appliance is level.
- Ensure the appliance is securely fastened to the cabinetry with the supplied anti-tip bracket and fittings.
- Ensure the doors/drawer can open and close freely with no resistance from surrounding cabinetry.
- Ensure all internal and external packaging is removed from the appliance before use.
- Ensure change filter icon is enabled. This will remind you when the filter next needs replacing. Press and hold , and for 4 seconds on the internal control panel.
- Ensure a manual ice maker cycle has been forced. Press and hold , and for 4 seconds on the internal control panel, then close the refrigerator compartment door. The ice tray will flip twice. Empty the water from the bin, then dry and replace.
- Ensure ice maker is turned on. Press button once on the internal control panel. This light above the button will illuminate indicating ice maker is on. Please discard the first 24 hours of ice harvest.
Ice & Water models only
- Ensure the water filtration system has been flushed.
To flush the water filtration system
- When using your water dispenser for the first time, run the dispenser pad until water dispenses, this will displace trapped air in the water tank and filter system. This will take at least 2 minutes. Once water has dispensed, rest the dispenser pad for 2 minutes.
- Dispense and discard 4 qt (4 L) of water, then rest the dispenser pad for a further 2 minutes, repeat process.
- Failure to do this will result in excessive dripping from your water dispenser.
DO NOT continuously dispense water for longer than 2 minutes at a time.