Please follow the installation steps below to ensure your appliance is installed and operates correctly.
- To ensure that the appliance is not accidentally switched off, connect your refrigerator to its own isolating switch. Do not plug in any other appliance at this isolating switch.
- For power requirements, please refer to the information on the serial plate. This is located at the front right-hand side of the drawer when open.
- It is essential that the appliance is properly grounded (earthed).
- Connect the appliance to the electrical supply (115VAC, 60 Hz) with the fitted plug and lead.
- Follow the National Electrical Code and all local codes and ordinances when installing this product.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) may trip during normal operation of
your refrigerator and interrupt the power supply. The use of a GFCI is not recommended with this product.
- Your refrigerator should not be located in direct sunlight or next to any heat generating appliance such as a cooktop, oven or dishwasher.
- Your product is fitted with front and rear rollers designed for moving the product in forwards and backwards direction.
- Avoid moving the product in a sides ways direction as this may damage the rollers or the floor covering/surface.
- Your product must be installed by a qualified plumber or Fisher & Paykel Authorized Service Agents as incorrect plumbing can lead to water leaks.
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances does not accept responsibility for damage (including water damage) caused by faulty installation or plumbing.
Door panel set
- The standard appliance does not include a door panel set.
- When designing custom door panels, these are only available for non-Water dispensing models.
- To complete the integrated appliance for non-Water dispensing models the customer should supply their own custom door panel set. All the hardware required to mount the door panel sets to the refrigerator doors is supplied.
- Fisher & Paykel door panel sets are available (EZKleen stainless steel door panels, model numbers: RD3672 and RD3672U), and can be purchased through your Fisher & Paykel dealer or online at www.fisherpaykel.com (this service is available to selected markets only).