Refrigeration Alcove Preparation
- For integrated installation, a finished return of solid material is required across the top and sides of the new or existing alcove.
- It is recommended that the return be at least 3 1/2” (88.9mm) deep across the sides.
- Refer to 'Cavity Preparations' prior to installation of the appliance.
- To ensure that the appliance is not accidentally switched off, connect your refrigerator to its own isolating switch. Do not plug in any other appliance at this isolating switch.
- For power requirements, please refer to the information on the serial plate. This is located at the front right-hand side of the drawer when open.
- It is essential that the appliance is properly grounded (earthed).
- Connect the appliance to the electrical supply (115VAC, 60Hz) with the fitted plug and lead.
- Follow the National Electrical Code and all local codes and ordinances when installing this product.
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) may trip during normal operation of your refrigerator and interrupt the power supply. The use of a GFCI is not recommended with this product.
- Your refrigerator should not be located in direct sunlight or next to any heat generating appliance such as a cooktop, oven or dishwasher.
- Your product is fitted with front and rear rollers designed for moving the product in forwards and backwards direction.
- Avoid moving the product in a sideways direction as this may damage the rollers or the floor covering/surface.
- Your product must be installed by a qualified appliance installer as incorrect plumbing can lead to water leaks.
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances and DCS by Fisher & Paykel Appliances do not accept responsibility for damage (including water damage) caused by faulty installation or plumbing.
Door Panel Set
- The standard appliance does not include a door panel set.
- Custom door panels can only be used with non-Water dispensing models.
- For a custom integrated design on non-Water dispensing models, customers would supply their own custom door panel set to match their cabinetry. All the hardware required to mount the door panel sets to the refrigerator doors is supplied with the appliance.
- Door panel sets are available through your Fisher & Paykel dealer.
- Fisher & Paykel door panel sets are available (EZKleen stainless steel door panels) model numbers: RD3680(L/R), RD3680RU, RD3684(L/R) and RD3684RU.
- DCS door panel sets are available (stainless steel door panels) model numbers: RD3680(L/R)C, RD3680RUC, RD3684(L/R)C and RD3684RUC.
- Handle sets are optional for custom door panels and can also be purchased through your Fisher & Paykel dealer.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
The models shown in this installation guide may not be available in all markets and are subject to change at any time. For current details about model and specification availability in your country, please go to our website www.fisherpaykel.com or www.dcsappliances.com or contact your local Fisher & Paykel dealer.