Do's and Do Not's
- Do always use the oven with the door closed.
- Do always broil with the door closed.
- Do read the user instructions carefully before using the range for first time.
- Do allow the oven to heat for about two hours, before using for the first time, in order to expel any smell from the new oven insulation, without the introduction of food.
- Do clean your oven regularly.
- Do remove spills as soon as they occur.
- Do always use oven gloves when removing food shelves and trays from the oven.
- Do not allow children near the range when in use.
- Do not allow fat or oils to build up in the oven base, or oven accessories.
- Do not place cooking utensils or plates directly onto the oven base.
- Do not place hot enamel parts in water. Leave them to cool first.
- Do not allow vinegar, coffee, milk, saltwater, lemon or tomato juice to remain in contact with enamel parts (i.e. inside the oven).
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or powders that will scratch the surface of the stainless steel and the enamel.
- Do not attempt to repair the internal workings of your range.
- Do remove the protective film before the first use.
Do not store flammable material in the oven and in the storage drawer.
- Do not use the oven with the oven door open.
- Do not use the oven to warm or heat a room.
For Your Safety
Under no circumstances should any external covers be removed for servicing or maintenance except by suitably qualified personnel.