- If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a fire or explosion may result causing property damage, personal injury or death.
- NEVER use this appliance as a space heater to heat or warm the room. Doing so may result in carbon monoxide poisoning and overheating of the oven.
Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
What To Do If You Smell Gas:
- Do not try to light any appliance.
- Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone.
- Follow the gas supplier's instructions.
- lf you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency, or the gas supplier.
- This appliance is designed and manufactured solely for the cooking of domestic (household) food and in not suitable for any non domestic application and therefore should not be used in a commercial environment.
- The appliance guarantee will be void if the appliance is used within a non domestic environment i.e. a semi commercial, commercial or communal environment.
Thank you for having purchased and given your preference to our product.
The safety precautions and recommendations reported below are for your own safety and that of others. They will also provide a means by which to make full use of the features offered by your appliance.
Please preserve this booklet carefully. It may be useful in future, either to yourself or to others in the event that doubts should arise relating to its operation.
This appliance must be used only for the task it has explicitly been designed for, that is for cooking foodstuffs. Any other form of usage is to be considered as inappropriate and therefore dangerous.
The manufacturer declines all responsibility in the event of damage caused by improper, incorrect or illogical use of the appliance.
Please Read and Follow:
- Before beginning, please read these instructions completely and carefully.
- Do not remove permanently affixed labels, warnings, or plates from the product. This may void the warranty.
- Please observe all local and national codes and ordinances.
- Please ensure that this product is properly grounded.
- The electrical plug should always be accessible.
- The installer should leave these instructions with the consumer who should retain for local inspector's use and for future reference.
Installation must conform with local codes or in the absence of codes, the National Fuel Gas Code ANSIZ223.1 - Iatest edition. Electrical installation must be in accordance with the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA70 - latest edition and/or local codes. IN CANADA: Installation must be in accordance with the current CAN/CGA-B149.1 National Gas Installation Code or CAN/CGA-B149.2, Propane Installation Code and/or local codes. Electrical installation must be in accordance with the current CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical Codes Part 1 and/or local codes.
INSTALLATION IN MANUFACTURED (MOBILE) HOME: The installation must conform with the Manufactured Home Construction and Safety Standard, Title 24 CFR, Part 3280 [formerly the Federal Standard for Mobile Home Construction and Safety, Title 24, HUD (Part 280)] or, when such standard is not applicable, the Standard for Manufactured Home Installations, ANSI/NCSBCS A225.1, or with local codes where applicable.
INSTALLATION IN RECREATIONAL PARK TRAILERS: The installation must conform with state or other codes or, in the absence of such codes, with the Standard for Recreational Park Trailers, ANSI A119.5.
Installation of any gas-fired equipment should be made by a Iicensed plumber. A manual gas shut-off valve must be installed in the gas supply line ahead of the appliance in the gas stream for safety and ease of service.
If an external electrical source is utilized, the appliance, when installed, must be electrically grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with the national Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70.
- This range is supplied with a protective film on steel and aluminum parts. This film must be removed before installing/using the appliance.
- This Range is for Residential Use Only