KEEP WARM allows you to keep food warm up to 30 minutes.
To use, simply touch the KEEP WARM pad and enter the appropriate time (up to 30 minutes). You can also program KEEP WARM with manual cooking to keep food warm continuously after cooking.
- Suppose you want to keep a cup of soup warm for 15 minutes.
|1. Touch the KEEP WARM pad.|
|2. Enter desired time|
|3. Touch the START pad.|
|4. The oven will start automatically. The display will show the time counting down and KEEP WARM will appear every 10 seconds.|
With Manual Cooking
- Suppose you want to cook a cup of soup for 2 minutes at 70% and keep the soup warm for 15 minutes.
|1. Enter cooking time.|
|2. Touch POWER LEVEL pad four times for 70% power.|
|3. Touch the KEEP WARM pad.|
|4. Enter desired time.|
|5. Touch the START pad.|
|6. The operation will start. When the cooking time is complete, a long tone will sound and KEEP WARM will start. KEEP WARM will appear in the display every 10 seconds and count down for 15 minutes.|
- To use KEEP WARM after previous cooking has ended, touch KEEP WARM pad within 3 minutes after cooking, closing the door or touching the STOP/CLEAR pad.
- KEEP WARM cannot be programmed with SPECIAL FEATURES.
Multiple Sequence Cooking
Your oven can be programmed for up to 4 automatic cooking sequences, switching from one power level setting to another automatically.
Sometimes cooking directions tell you to start on one power level and then change to a different power level. Your oven can do this automatically.
- Suppose you want to cook roast beef for 5 minutes at 100% and then continue to cook for 30 minutes at 50%.
|1. Enter first cooking time.|
|2. Touch POWER LEVEL pad for 100% power.|
|3. Enter second cooking time|
|4. Touch POWER LEVEL pad six times for 50% power.|
|5. Touch the START pad.||
- If 100% is selected as the final sequence, it is not necessary to touch the POWER LEVEL pad.
- If you wish to know power level, simply touch the POWER LEVEL pad. As long as your finger is touching the POWER LEVEL pad, the power level will be displayed.
- KEEP WARM can be programmed continuously even if 4 cooking sequences have been set.
More or Less Time Adjustment
Should you discover that you like any of the SENSOR or Other Cooking Features (except for DINNER MENU and QUICK RECIPES) settings slightly more done, touch the POWER LEVEL pad once before touching the START pad.
This display will show .
Should you discover that you like any of the SENSOR or Other Cooking Features (except for DINNER MENU and QUICK RECIPES) settings slightly less done, touch the POWER LEVEL pad twice before touching the START pad.
This display will show.
HELP MENU provides 5 features which make using your oven easy because specific instructions are provided in the interactive display.
1. Child Lock
The Child Lock prevents unwanted oven operation such as by small children. The oven can be set so that the control panel is deactivated or locked. To set, touch HELP MENU, the number 1 and START pads. Should a pad be touched,will appear in the display.
To cancel, touch HELP MENU and STOP/CLEAR pads.
2. Audible Signal Elimination
If you wish to have the oven operate with no audible signals, touch HELP MENU, the number 2 and STOP/CLEAR pads.
To cancel and restore the audible signal, touch HELP MENU, the number 2 and START pads.
3. Auto Start
If you wish to program your oven to begin cooking automatically at a designated time of day, follow this procedure:
• Suppose you want to start cooking a stew for 20 minutes on 50% at 4:30. Before setting, check to make sure the clock is showing the correct time of day.
- Auto Start can be used for manual cooking if clock is set.
- If the oven door is opened after programming Auto Start, it is necessary to touch the START pad for Auto Start time to appear in the readout so that the oven will automatically begin programmed cooking at the chosen Auto Start time.
- Be sure to choose foods that can be left in the oven safely until the Auto Start time. Acorn or butternut squash are often a good choice.
- If you wish to know the time of day, simply touch the CLOCK pad. As long as your finger is touching the CLOCK pad, the time of day will be displayed.
4. Language / Weight Selection
The oven comes set for English and U.S. Customary Unit-pounds. To change, touch HELP MENU and the number 4 pads. Continue to touch the number 4 pad until your choice is selected from the table below. Then, touch START pad.
Touch number 4 pad for language and standard of weight.
5. Clock ON/OFF
If you wish to turn the clock display off, touch HELP MENU, the number 5 and STOP/CLEAR pads.
To cancel and restore the clock, touch HELP MENU, the number 5 and START pads.
Each setting of SENSOR provides a cooking hint. If you wish to check, touch HELP MENU pad whenever HELP is lighted in the Interactive Display for these hints.
- Suppose you want to time a 3-minute long distance phone call.
|1. Touch the TIMER/CLOCK pad.|
|2. Touch the number 1 pad.|
|3. Enter the time.|
|4. Touch the TIMER/CLOCK pad and the Timer will count down.|
|5. After the Timer cycle ends, the display will indicate the following:|
To cancel the Timer during programming, touch the STOP/CLEAR pad.
EXTRA MINUTE allows you to cook for a minute at 100% by simply touching the EXTRA MINUTE pad. You can also extend cooking time in multiples of 1 minute by repeatedly touching the EXTRA MINUTE pad during manual cooking.
- Suppose you want to heat a cup of soup for one minute.
To use EXTRA MINUTE, touch pad within 1 minute after cooking, closing the door, touching the STOP/ CLEAR pad or during cooking.
EXTRA MINUTE cannot be used with SENSOR, Other Cooking Features or KEEP WARM.
START allows you to cook at 100% power by touching the START pad continuously. START is ideal for melting cheese, bringing milk to just below boiling etc. The maximum cooking time is 3 minutes.
- Suppose you want to melt cheese on a piece of toast.
Note time it takes for frequently used foods and program that time in the future.
Touch START pad within 3 minutes after cooking, opening and closing the door or touching the STOP/CLEAR pad.
START can only be used 3 times in a row. If more times are needed, open and close door or touch STOP/CLEAR pad.
To demonstrate, touch TIMER/CLOCK, the number 0 and then touch START pad and hold for 3 seconds. DEMO ON DURING DEMO NO OVEN POWER will appear in the display. Cooking operations and specific special features can now be demonstrated with no power in the oven. For example, touch EXTRA MINUTE pad and the display will show and count down quickly to .
To cancel, touch TIMER/CLOCK, then the number 0 and STOP/CLEAR pads. If easier, unplug the oven from the electrical outlet and re-plug.