When you purchase a new Convection Microwave, you automatically receive a One Year Limited Warranty covering parts and labor for the entire product, a Five Year Limited Warranty, with respect to the magnetron tube in the Product, (parts only, labor and service are not provided free of charge for this additional period) for servicing within the 48 mainland United States, Hawaii, Washington D.C. and Canada. In Alaska the Limited Warranty is the same except that you must pay to ship the Product to the service shop or the service technician’s travel to your home. Products for use in Canada must be purchased through the Canadian distribution channel to ensure regulatory compliance.
Fisher & Paykel Undertakes To:
Repair without cost to the owner either for material or labor any part of the Product, the serial number of which appears on the Product, which is found to be defective. In Alaska, you must pay to ship the Product to the service shop or for the service technician’s travel to your home.
If we are unable to repair a defective part of the Product after a reasonable number of attempts, at our option we may replace the part or the Product, or we may provide you a full refund of the purchase price of the Product (not including installation or other charges).
This warranty extends to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner of the Product for products purchased for ordinary single-family home use. All service under this Limited Warranty shall be provided by Fisher & Paykel Appliances Inc. or its Authorized Service Agent during normal business hours.
How Long Does This Limited Warranty Last?
Our liability under this Limited Warranty for the entire product expires One Year from the date of purchase of the Product by the first consumer. Our liability under this Limited Warranty for surface burners, griddle burners, grill burner and oven burners (parts only) expires Five Years from the date of the purchase of the Product by the first customer. Our liability under this Limited Warranty for the porcelain oven liner and porcelain inner door panel (parts only) expires Two Years from the date of the purchase of the Product by the first customer.
Our liability under any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability (an unwritten warranty that the Product is fit for ordinary use) also expires One Year (or such longer period as required by applicable law) from the date of purchase of the Product by the first consumer. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limit on implied warranties may not apply to you.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Service calls that are not related to any defect in the Product. The cost of a service call will be charged if the problem is not found to be a defect of the Product.
- Correct faulty installation of the Product.
- Instruct you how to use the Product.
- Replace house fuses, reset circuit breakers, correct house wiring or plumbing, or replace light bulbs.
- Correct fault (s) caused by the user.
- Change the set-up of the Product.
- Unauthorized modifications of the Product.
- Noise or vibration that is considered normal, for example, drain/fan sounds, regeneration noises or user warning beeps.
- Correcting damage caused by pests, for example, rats, cockroaches etc.
Defects caused by factors other than:
- Normal domestic use or
- Use in accordance with the Product’s Use and Care Guide.
- Defects to the Product caused by accident, neglect, misuse, fire, flood or Act of God.
- The cost of repairs carried out by non-authorized repairers or the cost of correcting such unauthorized repairs.
- Travel Fees and associated charges incurred when the product is installed in a location with limited or restricted access. (i.e. airplane ights, ferry charges, isolated geographic areas).
- Normal recommended maintenance as set forth in the Product’s Use and Care Guide.
If you have an installation problem contact your dealer or installer. You are responsible for providing adequate electrical, exhausting and other connection facilities.
We are not responsible for consequential or incidental damages (the cost of repairing or replacing other property damaged if the Product is defective or any of your expenses caused if the Product is defective). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
How To Get Service
Please read your Use and Care Guide. If you then have any questions about operating the Product, need the name of your local Authorized Service Agent, or believe the Product is defective and wish service under this Limited Warranty, please contact your dealer or call us at:
TOLL FREE (888) 936-7872 or contact us through our web site:
For Fisher & Paykel brand: www.fisherpaykel.com
For DCS brand: www.dcsappliances.com
You may be required to provide reasonable proof of the date of purchase of the Product before the Product will be serviced under this Limited Warranty.
This warranty applies to appliances used in residential applications; it does not cover their use in commercial situations.
No Other Warranties
This Limited Warranty is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and Fisher & Paykel Appliances Inc. regarding any defect in the Product. None of our employees (or our Authorized Service Agents) are authorized to make any addition or modification to this Limited Warranty.
Warrantor: Fisher & Paykel Appliances, Inc.
If you need further help concerning this Limited Warranty, please call us at the above number, or write to:
Fisher & Paykel Appliances, Inc.
5900 Skylab Road, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Inc. is a leading manufacturer of premium quality cooking and specialty appliances under the Fisher & Paykel and DCS brands.