Before operating your new microwave oven make sure you read and understand this use and care guide completely.
Before the microwave oven can be used, follow these procedures:
- Plug in the microwave oven.
- Close the door.
- The microwave oven display will show WELCOME PRESS CLEAR AND PRESS CLOCK.
- Touch the STOP/CLEAR pad.
- Touch CLOCK and follow directions to set.
To Set the Clock
- Touch CLOCK pad.
- Enter the correct time of day by touching the numbers in sequence.
- Touch CLOCK pad again.
- This is a 12 hour clock. If you attempt to enter an incorrect clock time, ERROR will appear in the display. Touch the STOP/CLEAR pad and re-enter the time.
- If the electrical power supply to your microwave oven should be interrupted, the display will intermittently show WELCOME PRESS CLEAR AND PRESS CLOCK after the power is reinstated. If this occurs during cooking, the program will be erased. The time of day will also be erased. Simply touch STOP/ CLEAR pad and reset the clock for the correct time of day.
Your oven can be programmed with the door open except for START, EXTRA MINUTE, SENSOR REHEAT and POPCORN.
- Touch the STOP/CLEAR pad to:
- Erase if you make a mistake during programming.
- Cancel KITCHEN TIMER.
- Stop the microwave oven temporarily during cooking.
- Return the time of day to the display.
- Cancel a program during cooking, touch twice.