To be Completed by the Installer
- Placement of cooktop.
- Specified clearances maintained to cabinet surfaces.
- Cooktop Level – front to back, side to side.
- All packaging material and tie straps removed.
- Backguard attached if there is less than 6” (152mm) clearance to combustibles behind unit.
- Radiant tray placed in grill unit (if equipped). The grill grate is in place.
- Receptacle with properly rated over-current protection is provided for service cord connection.
- Adequate ground connection.
- Connection: 1/2 NPT with a minimum 5/8” diameter flex line. Site gas supply is compatible with cooktop model, and sufficient pressure is available (see section ‘Gas connection’).
- The pressure regulator which is connected to the manifold is set for 5.0” W.C. for natural gas or 10.0” W.C. for LP.
- Manual gas shut-off valve installed in an accessible location.
- Unit tested and free of gas leaks.
- All internal packing materials removed.
- If used on LP gas, verify that pressure regulator, orifice hoods, air shutters, and valve jets have been set for use with LP gas.
- Grill grate is seated and does not rock (if equipped).
- Knobs turn correctly and freely
- Each burner lights satisfactorily, both individually and with other burners operating at the same time.
- Flame adjustment made on air shutter of each griddle, or grill burner.
- Griddle is level and does not rock (if equipped).
- Burner grates correctly positioned, level, and do not rock.
- Griddle flame correct.
- Grill flame correct.
- Cooktop burner flame correct.