|1. Identify the dial of the burner you want to use.|
Adjusting the Flame on the Dual Work Burner
1. Always start out on HI. Both rings of flame will be on in the shaded setting range.
|2. To use the inner ring of flames only, continue turning the dial towards LO. Only the inner ring will be on in the shaded setting range.|
Turn the burner OFF and see ‘Troubleshooting’ for what to do next if you experience any of the following:
- There’s a strong gas smell.
- The flame has been blown out by a draft or extinguished by a spill and does not re-ignite.
- There is no clicking/sparking or there is clicking/sparking, but a burner or burners won’t light.
- The flames don’t burn all the way around a burner, or some flames flicker.
- The flame is yellow or yellow-tipped rather than blue.
- The flames are too large, small, irregular, noisy or lift away from the burner.
Use your wok only on the dual wok burner and with the supplied wok stand in place, as shown.
- Make sure that the wok stand is stable: its notches need to fit tightly over the pan supports, as shown.
- Make sure the wok does not push any other pans aside. This could make them unstable, or deflect heat onto nearby walls or the countertop.
CG365D Dual Wok Burner illustrated
Small Pan Support
Use the supplied small pan support to keep small diameter pans stable.