About Your New Cooktop
Thank you for buying a Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop. We recommend you read the whole guide before using your new cooktop, for both safety and cooking success. For more information, visit our website www.fisherpaykel.com
Safety Feature: Auto-reignition
- Auto-reignition is for your convenience and safety. The auto-reignition feature causes the ignitors to spark automatically and the burner to relight if a flame blows out or if the flame is severely distorted by a draft or a cooktop ventilation system.
Before Using the Cooktop for the First Time
- Find the model and serial numbers on the label on the underside of the chassis. Note these numbers down for future reference in the space provided in section `Warranty and service’.
- Read this guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all the packaging from the cooktop. Recycle items that you can. If any adhesive residue is left on surfaces, remove this using dishwashing liquid on a soft cloth.
- Do not use any harsh or abrasive cleaners.