To be Completed by the Installer
- Make sure the warming drawer is level and securely fitted to the cabinetry.
- Make sure any internal packaging has been removed from the drawer.
- Make sure that the isolating switch is accessible by the customer.
- Make sure the anti-tip bracket has been fitted correctly if it is required.
- If installing an oven directly on top of the warming drawer, make sure the supplied oven support brackets have been fitted to the warming drawer.
- Open the drawer and press the button to turn the warming drawer on.
- The on/off halo and temperature setting 2 (I I) halo should glow red.
- Shut the drawer.
- After 5–10 minutes open the drawer. The internal surfaces of the drawer should feel slightly warmed.
- Press the button to turn the warming drawer off and shut the drawer.