The oven lamp must have the following specifications.
- Structure suitable for high temperatures up to 572°F (300°C).
- Power supply: see the V/Hz value on the serial number plate.
- Power 25W.
- Type G9 connector.
Ensure the appliance is off before replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
- To protect the oven cavity, spread a tea towel inside the oven.
- Remove the screws holding the steel frame.
- Remove the old lamp by sliding it out of its socket and taking care not to break it.
- Insert the new bulb taking care not to touch it with your hands (we recommend using a disposable latex glove when handling the bulb).
- Replace the stainless steel frame taking care not to pinch the silicone gasket seal.
- Re-insert the screws that were previously removed.
- Re-connect the oven to power.