Changing the Cooking Mode
- Cooking can be paused by pressing . Cooking can be restarted by pressing again.
- To change the mode while cooking, press key and then . Another cooking mode can then be selected from the available options by pressing .
- From the cooking mode screen, the temperature can be changed by pressing and confirming your selection by pressing .
- During cooking the temperature can be changed, by pressing .
When the oven is preheating the actual temperature is displayed underneath the cooking mode icon.
When the set temperature is reached, a beep will confirm that the oven is preheated. The ‘actual temperature’ will disappear from the display.
- Selecting a higher temperature does not shorten the preheat time.
- The preheating function is recommended to achieve the best results when cooking meat or baking cakes, biscuits, pastries and breads.