Using the Wire Shelf
Using the Perforated Tray
Wire Shelf and Baking Pan
Meat Probe (some models only)
Perforated Tray with Lid
To operate the keypad, press gently. The keypad will not work if more than one key is pressed at the same time.
|Cancel and return to previous display page.
Keep pressed to return to Home screen.
|Switches the oven on and off.|
|Confirms the settings and starts cooking operations.
When pressed during a cooking operation, the function is placed in pause. Press again to restart.
|To set the timer.
Enter the functions menu during cooking.
|Switches the inner oven light on and off.|
- Error codes appear when a fault has been detected. When the error appears, the current function is blocked. If the type of error is related to a safety function, the oven becomes unusable and you will need to contact Customer Care. If the error relates to a minor fault, after being restarted the oven can be used for the functions that do not involve the faulty part (eg a heating element).
- Confirms that the command has been received after a key has been pressed.
- It also indicates that a time function has been completed (eg Timer or Automatic Cooking).
- When using the recipe function a beep will indicate that the oven is waiting for operation by the user (eg insert a dish).
- Beeps will also signal that there is an oven fault.
- The cooking modes automatically select a suitable temperature when the cooking mode is selected, the temperature can be modified at any time.
'F' Failure Number Codes
- Failure codes appear when the error code is recorded in the Error Log in the Setup menu. This error can be communicated to the service technician so they can understand the possible cause of the problem in advance.
The timer on your oven does not turn the appliance on or off. If you want to turn the oven off automatically, please refer to the automatic cooking section to use the end-of-cooking or delayed cooking function.
Pressing the button does not reset or stop the timer.
- Press and set the desired time using the arrows and confirm by pressing . To switch the selection between hours and minutes use the arrows .
- The timer can be set from 1 minute to 12 hours and 59 minutes. When set, the remaining time is always visible in the status bar until the time expires or is reset.
- To change or cancel the time set, you must reset the timer by pressing and holding for a few seconds.
- The timer format is usually HR:MIN, and switches to MIN:SEC during the last minute.
- When the time expires, the display shows 00:00 and an alert will sound for one minute or until is pressed.
- When preheating, the current temperature is displayed together with the thermometer icon.
- When the set temperature is reached, the control sounds an ‘end of preheat’ beep and the current temperature value disappears from the display.
High Altitude Baking
- When cooking at high altitude, recipes and cooking time will vary from the standard.
First Use & User Settings
When using your oven for the first time, you will be prompted to enter user settings for:
- Temperature and weight measurements
These settings can be modified at anytime by accessing the settings menu.