Congratulations on your new purchase. Your Fisher & Paykel oven has a number of features to make cooking a great experience for you:
- A wide choice of oven functions.
- Intuitive controls and displays.
Before You Start
- Make sure the installer has completed the ‘Final checklist’ in the Installation instructions.
- Read this guide, taking special note of the ‘Safety and warnings’ section.
- Remove all internal and external packaging and dispose of it responsibly. Recycle items that you can.
- The oven should be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water and carefully rinsed.
- It is important that you condition the oven before using it for cooking and baking. Conditioning will burn off any manufacturing residue and ensure you get the best results from the start. There will be a distinctive smell and a small amount of smoke during conditioning. This is normal, but make sure the kitchen is well ventilated.
- Heat the oven for 30 minutes at the maximum temperature. Use the True Convection function without accessories in the oven.
- Before using the accessories for the first time, clean them carefully with hot water, dishwashing liquid and a soft cloth.