To be Completed by the Installer
- Make sure the oven is level and securely fitted to the cabinetry.
- Check the lower trim is undamaged.
- Open the oven door slowly until it is fully open and check there is adequate clearance between the bottom of the door and the lower trim.
- This is to ensure correct air circulation. Should the lower trim become damaged, straighten the trim and ensure the oven door opens fully without obstruction.
- Make sure any cable ties and internal packaging has been removed from the oven cavity.
- Make sure all oven vents and openings are clear and free of any obstruction or damage.
- Make sure the isolating switch is accessible by the customer.
Failure to make sure all oven vents are clear may result in poor product performance.
- Have you demonstrated the basic operation to the customer? Refer to User Guide.