- The oven must be installed under a cook top, in a column, or combined with the companion warmer drawer.
- The cabinet material must be able to withstand heat.
- The oven must be centered within the walls of the cabinet and fixed with the screws and bushings that are provided.
Lower Trim Kit
- The Lower Trim kit shown is available to order separately from fisherpaykel.com.
- To install the trim kit, refer to the instructions which accompany it.
|I. Minimum inside width of cavity||22 1/16” (560)|
|J. Overall width of cabinetry||23 5/8” (600)|
|K. Minimum inside height of cavity||18 1/2” (470)|
|L. Overall height of cabinetry||18 7/8” (480)|
|M. Minimum inside depth of cavity||22 1/16” (560)|
|N. Ventilation air vent||2” (50)|
|O. Height of trim kit||13/16” (20)|
If installing a cooktop above the oven, ensure adequate clearance is provided for the cooktop as per the cooktop manufacturer’s instructions.